At least . . .
- I have an amazingly supportive husband
- I have my daugher, my miracle daughter
- I still have my uterus
- I didn’t end up needing a blood transfusion
- My body doesn’t allow ailing babies to grow into the 2nd trimester – as horrific as it has been to lose three babies in a row in the 1st trimester, I am fortunate that I haven’t lost a baby after the 1st trimester or at birth
- I have health insurance – hopefully they will pay for the extensive blood testing that may be recommended here in the near future
- I have friends and students who are trying to help me figure out what to do next
- I can think of 7 or 8 things to be thankful for this evening
Thanks to Mara for her at leasts . . .