I read a FriendFeed “friend’s” tagged post, and thought I might add some random details about myself:
- I used to be a Republican, sort of – I worked for CNN during the 1992 RNC and interviewed for a job with Senator Phil Gramm whom I met through an assistantship I held with then Mayor (now Congresswoman) Kay Granger (whom I wrongly assumed was a Democrat)
- I still like mac & cheese and hot dogs (and yes I know that hot dogs are made of lips, asses, and worse)
- I pick the random wiry black hairs off of my blonde head; they grow back
- I can sing lower pitches than some men
- I carry around water and don’t drink it; I prefer coffee and alcoholic bevies
- I’m a social mediaphile – I FriendFeed, I Plurk, I Tweet, I blog, I post, and e-mail is becoming much less relevant to my on-line experiences
Anyone else want to share their gory details??