Julie at CoolMomGuide tagged me. Fun!! I’m supposed to share six things about me that no one from my blog community knows. Of course the things that are most personal and most embarrassing are perhaps too personal and embarrassing to share. But I’ll give it a stab . . .
- Well, to be quite honest it’s both extremely personal and somewhat humiliating that I’ve lost three babies. I miscarried 8/07, 10/07, and 2/08. That’s no secret on my blog, but perhaps the fact that I still feel humiliated is a surprise.
- On the lighter side, I freely admit that I don’t shower every day. I’m a working mom who hardly has time to throw on clothes before shoving myself and my toddler out the door in the mornings.
- On a related note, I can’t find a deodorant that works well for me. I have a strong sense of smell, so perhaps no one else (except my friend Emerald) would notice when I have not so fresh pits.
- I’m an opera singer who doesn’t much enjoy going to opera performances. I’d rather be on the stage. Isn’t that awful?!
- I’m some kind of an amazing procrastinator. It’s debilitating. In fact, I’m two weeks past deadline on my editing duties. I hate that!
- I shriek (which means that it’s very high and very very loud) when flying bugs get near me. I’m always sure that I’m gonna get stung.