I can’t believe I’m 34 weeks(ish). This pregnancy is moving sometimes at glacial pace or meteoric speed! Since I haven’t done an update or a post lately, I thought I’d give an overview of where I’m at.
I posted this ‘self portrait’ yesterday on Facebook. It doesn’t give the full effect, but hey, I think it’s cute!
What I’m doing
- cleaning – yesterday, I lightly organized and fairly thoroughly swept out the nasty garage; it’s really that gross – my friends’ comments on FB kind of embarrassed me…
- shopping – groceries, plants, flowers, wish lists, baptismal dresses, you name it, I want to shop for it (who am I?)
- reading – ICAN & BAC lists, twitter, Facebook, blog posts, MDC, pregnancy books, etc.
- belly dancing!
- going to appointments – midwife, OB, chiro; I need to take the dog to the vet and I need a haircut too
- hanging out – with my kids, with good friends!
How I’m feeling
- tired (gone are the days of sleeping well; hello to daily naps – TG I’m done teaching for the year)
- restless in an excited and nervous way
- achy – when I do too much physical activity
- energetic in spurts
- cluttered – still so much to organize here at home before the baby comes; too many birth resources at my disposal
- ready to get the show on the road!