My husband finds it incredibly frustrating that I will keep open a gazillion tabs or browser windows open for days . . . errrr . . . weeks at a time. Here’s a taste of what’s hanging around my browser these days:
- Are 94% of births really complicated? (Transforming Maternity Care)
- What to do when you’re unable to birth at home (Bring Birth Home)
- RCOG proposes restructuring of women’s health services (Royal College of Midwives)
- Induction: a step by step guide (Midwife Thinking)
- Harvard-MIT Team’s New Synthetic Vocal Cord Gel . . . (Popular Science)
All quality stuff. Check out a link or five!